Estimated Shipping Fees - from as low as 0
Boss ES-8 Effects Switching System (ES8)
The BOSS ES-8 is a revolutionary effects switching system that provides you with a host of often-requested features and functions. You have access to eight loops, allowing you to craft elaborate effects chains with unprecedented routing flexibility. The ES-8's on board memory allows you to store 800 patches, along with external control parameters such as delay time for each patch. And best of all, the ES-8 utilizes an analog circuit to keep your tone clean and pure. If that wasn't enough, you also get switchable buffers, LCD and 7-segment LED displays, and completely customize able pedal function assignments! It goes without saying: the BOSS ES-8 effects switching system is going to become very popular here at Music Bliss!
- 8 loops and flexible routing allow you to craft elaborate effects chains
- 800 patch memories provide unmatched versatility for live musicians
- Onboard memory for storing external control parameters such as delay time for each patch
- Completely customizable pedal function assignments
- Buffers can be switched on/off individually each for input and output and stored in each patch
- Highly-reliable footswitches with switch-noise mute capability
- LCD and 7-segment LED display show detailed information at a glance
- Analog circuit design to protect your pure tone
- Number of Footswitch: Buttons 8
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (instrument)1 x 1/4" (tuner in)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (main out)
- Effects Loop: 6 x mono loops2 x stereo loop returns1 x volume loop
- MIDI I/O: InOut/Thru Other
- I/O: 3 x 1/4" TRS (external control)1 x 1/4" TRS (expression)2 x 1/4" TRS (control/expression)
- True Bypass: Switchable buffered or true bypass
- Power Source: 9.6V
- DC: power supply
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 17.3"
- Depth: 5.4"
- Weight: 5 lbs. 9 oz.
Package Weight : 3.2 kg