Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Bugera PS-1 Passive 100-watt Power Attenuator
Bugera's PS1 is a 100-watt tube amplifier attenuator that helps you achieve thick cranked-amp tone at much more manageable volumes. By placing it between your tube amp's speaker output and your speaker, you can turn your amp to its max, while bringing the volume down via the PS1. The attenuator's Emulated Mic Output simulates the feel and sound of a great speaker cab and sends that tone direct to the console — perfect for recording or live performance without a mic. If you love the sound of your amp cranked up, you'll want to put a Bugera PS1 in your collection.
- Offers cranked tones from your amp without oppressive volume levels
- Emulated XLR output offers miked-up tones without the microphone
- 1/4" line output allows for the use of speaker impulse responses in your DAW
- Handles up to 100 watts of tube power
- Inputs for 4, 8, and 16 ohms handle any tube amp
- Soak control handles the PS1's speaker volume
- Line control handles the 1/4" line output volume
- Power Handling:100W
- Impedance:4/8/16 ohms
- Inputs:3 x 1/4" (powered signal in)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (line), 1 x 1/4" (speaker), 1 x XLR (emulated mic)
- Power Source:Passive
Package Weight : 1.3 kg