Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Radial Engineering StageBug SB-4 Piezo DI For Piezo Acoustic Guitar Pickups (SB 4 / SB4)
Get the most out of your piezo-equipped acoustic guitar, violin, or upright bass with the Radial Engineering StageBug SB-4. This active piezo direct box, powered by phantom power, smooths out some of the quack and peakiness associated with bridge-mounted and undersaddle pickups. The SB-4 features a high 5MΩ impedance to expand frequency response and provide a more natural sound overall. There's also a 180° polarity switch to reduce feedback in certain live environments and an HPF switch to cut mud onstage. Impressively, the Radial SB-4 delivers audio well over 300' without loss of signal, enabling you to send out to virtually any PA or stage box without additional hardware. In addition to the standard XLR output, the Radial StageBug SB-4 from Music Bliss.
- Active direct box for piezo-equipped acoustic instruments
- Shown to reduce the quack and peakiness of undersaddle and bridge-mounted pickups
- 5MΩ impedance delivers a rich, natural soundstage
- Over 300' range without signal loss
- HPF switch cuts mud
- 180° polarity switch fights live feedback
- 1/4" aux output feeds a stage amp or monitor
- Powered by +48V phantom power