Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Shure SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones
The Shure SRH1840 professional open-back headphones will envelope you in comfort and great sound. With their detailed highs, rich bass, and superb accuracy, the SRH1840s make excellent studio monitors. Open-back headphones give you a more natural, speaker-like listening experience, with a more spacious soundscape than closed-backs can produce. This makes the SRH1840s ideal for monitoring, mastering, and critical listening. You'll also love how comfortable and adjustable the SRH1840s are. When you're in the studio for hours on end, the last thing you need is a headache! If you're in the market for new headphones, check out the Shure SRH1840 headphones!
- Speaker-like monitoring experience with spacious soundstaging
- Individually matched 40mm neodymium drivers
- Extreme comfort and adjustability for extended studio use
- Fully adjustable, premium padded headband
- Lightweight construction, with aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and stainless steel grilles
- Detachable oxygen-free copper cable with Kevlar-reinforced jacket
- Included storage case, replacement velour earpads, replacement cable, and threaded 1/4" adapter
- Shure professional quality for years of use
- Open/Closed : Open
- Fit Style : Circumaural (Around the Ear)
- Driver Size : 40mm
- Frequency Response : 10Hz-30kHz
- Impedance : 65 ohms
- Cable Type : Straight
- Cable Length : 6.9'
- Replaceable Cable : Yes
- Plug Size : 1/8" (1/4" adapter included)
- Weight : 0.59 lbs.
Dimension Packaging Weight : 2.0 kg