Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Warm Audio Foxy Tone Box Fuzz Pedal
Warm Audio’s Foxy Tone Box is a component-by-component re-creation of the beloved 1970s fuzz pedal with a similar name. The best adjective to describe it would be thick — as in seriously thick. And that’s before you even engage the octave function. Plug into the Foxy Tone Box and you’ll bathe every note you play in thick velvet, with endless sustain and truckloads of sputtery goodness. Volume, Sustain, and Fuzz controls dial in a variety of sonic textures, from mellow, square-wave distortion to out-of-control, hyper-compressed cacophony. If you’ve combed pawn shops searching for a vintage stompbox that will achieve the huge, octave-up fuzz sounds of yesterday’s legendary tone masters, Warm’s Foxy Tone Box delivers those sounds in a big way. Plug in, and we’re confident that you’ll agree!
- A component-by-component re-creation of a beloved 1970s octave fuzz pedal
- Hand-assembled using NOS Fairchild germanium transistors — just like the original
- Boasts germanium diodes, high-watt carbon resistors, and film capacitors
- Exhibits a thick velvety sound with endless sustain and truckloads of sputtery goodness
- Volume, Sustain, and Fuzz knobs dial in a variety of sonic textures
- Octave switch engages a not-so-subtle octave-up effect
- True-bypass switching preserves your tone when you’re not using the effect
- Pedal Type:Fuzz, Octave-up
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass:Yes
- Controls:Volume, Sustain, Fuzz
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (included)
- Batteries:1 x 9V
- Power Usage:1.5mA
- Weight:1.4 lbs.
Dimension Packaging Weight : 0.6 kg