Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
NUX Drive Force Modeling Stomp Simulator
With ten models including booster, tube overdrive, and distortion, Drive Force gives you all pedal sounds you'll ever need. With its Dual Engine and A/B output, Drive force allows you to mix two-drive sounds together and pan it to two outputs. A switchable noise gate and 12 cabinet models can be applied to any of the models.
- 10 classic modeling stomp box models with TS/AC technology
- Dual Engine with A/B channel output
- 3-band EQ with mid frequency sweep
- Selectable 12 Cabinet simulator
- Built-in noise gate
- Up to 9 storable user presets plus manual mode
- Extra 6 dB boost with individual stomp switch
- Easy switching between manual and presets
- Large color TFT LCD panel (128x128), graphic interface making the overall operation easy and intuitive
- New generation 32-bit DSP, high performance 24-bit 44.1kHz AD/DA convert
- Input/output sensing circuit select optimized routing automatically
- Buffered bypass or True bypass
- Runs on battery or AC power
- color: black
- material of housing: aluminum alloy
- effect types: 10 models
- presets: 9 storable user presets plus manual mode
- sampling frequency: 44.1 KHz
- a/d converter: 24-bit
- signal processing: 32-bit
- frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz 1db
- THD+N: 93dbu (? 0.003%) A-weighting
- dynamic range: 100db
- Input: -20dbv, 1m.
- Output: -10dbv (output load impedance of 10k ohms or more)
- product size: 12 9.5 3.5Cm / 4.7 3.7 1.4In
- product weight: 396g / 14oz.